Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People behave differently when they wear different clothes. Do you agree that different clothes influence the way people behave? Use specific examples to support your answer.

Clothes are the basic need of life. In our society, we have different clothes for different occasions. Clothes express attitudes of persons and are responsible for developing different moods in persons. Yes, I do agree with the statement that people behave differently when they wear different clothes.

Firstly, If we take an example of a person who is a businessman, a sportsman, a parent and a responsible citizen. If the person goes to his office, then he wears formal clothes. Which includes a shirt, a tie, a formal pant and a formal shoes. As a business man his duties are helping other staff members, marketing, doing presentations. Sometime he has to present his company in business fair. So, in such occasions formal clothes realize him about his duties and responsibilities towards his company.

Moreover, if same person goes for entertainment like playing games. He wears white short pants, a t-shirt and sports shoes. As a result, a person can be relax, comfortable and calm. So, he can concentrate better on tasks. Sometime encouraging statements are written on these clothes. For instance, when my brother bought clothes for his cricket competition, the good qualities of a sportsman like leadership, team work and dedication were printed on the front of t shirt. So, my brother felt energetic and he put his 100% to win the competition. So, here different style of clothe does not serve the same purpose at best.

Additionally, if same person goes for funeral ceremony, where he wears plain while or black clothes. Here, he cannot wear colorful and funky clothes. Such clothes reflects emotions of grief and sorrow. So, the person behaves in cool and calm way. He talks softly with other members, even though, he is louder at other times.

In nutshell, Colors, textures and types of clothes have important roles in one's life. Clothes build up the favorable atmosphere according to situation and I feel it is the best way to express the feelings.

If we take an example of a person who is a businessman, a sportsman, a parent and a responsible citizen.
Description: This is a clause. where is the sentence?

a person can be relax, comfortable and calm
a person can be relaxing, comfortable and calm

behaves in cool and calm way.
behaves in a cool and calm way.

according to situation
according to situations

-------------------