Do you agree or disagree with the following statement For students the ability to listen well is as important as the ability to read well

It is well–known that students should possess a variety of abilities to be able to study and understand their classes.
Some people argue that idea that reading before class is more important than listening to and taking notes during a professor's lecture, while others oppose this claim.
In my point of view, I would agree that listening is equally as important as reading. Learners should pay close attention to what the teacher says.
I feel this way for several causes, which I will explore in greater detail in the subsequent paragraphs.
First and foremost, although reading creates concerns about a certain topic in the minds of students, active listening will assist youth in receiving the correct answers to these confusing inquiries.
it is critical for students to develop the skill of active listening, which allows them to grasp the main points of a topic and summarize what they hear, allowing them to get the most out of hearing.
My own experience is a compelling example of that, Before my biology lesson, I had a good habit of reading. I used to have difficulties understanding the meaning of certain concepts while reading. Nonetheless, the lecturer used to go over all sides of the arguments in class to ensure that pupils didn't get lost. As a result, by lending an ear in class, I was able to do better on this course.
To continue, paying attention in class to what the teacher says is vital because the teacher usually divides the curriculum into more significant and less important topics.
To illustrate this, Students should focus on the most relevant information in the class, and there is no other way to recognize these vital ideas except to attend lectures and listen carefully.
From what I have deliberated above, I reckon that Listening is an important skill that every student should master in order to succeed during their university years. This is because it allows pupils to fully comprehend subjects and saves them from wasting time on less important ideas.