Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Universities should give the same amount of money to their students’ sports activities as they give to their university libraries. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Universities usually dedicate their financial budget to different parts of student's lives according to their priorities. Each university has its special plans and purposes about how to spend its money and which necessity is most significant. Now, it is considered that universities should meet various demands of students as well as written materials and sources. As disciples are spending many years on campus of universities, they should be responded and provided with diverse requisitions such as cultural, sportive, and entertaining activities. In addition, now libraries aren't the only places where students can get their information.

Frist, learners require to be mentally, physically, and psychologically sound which means they should perform various activities on campus besides learning. Since students are living in dormitory where mostly are located on campus, they should have access to carry out other activities for getting energy and fresh spirit to study well. Suppose Without playing sports that definitely has profound impact on their moods to study better, how much boring and tedious can be student's lives. Music concerts, sports matches, art workshops, exhibitions and other functions in university can make learners motivated and cheerful. As a matter of facts, for supplying all those numerous proceedings, universities have to consider large amount of money which isn't affordable but with exclusively previous plan of universities’ managers and directors.

Second, with more technologies and facilities, libraries aren't the solitary sources for investigators and researchers who are pursuing reliable materials to get information. Nowadays, with internet, students can get their necessary data and facts through scientific websites and other online sources and journals. Therefore, there are a few essential reference books which are often available at all libraries from the past. In addition, now, most materials at libraries are included journals, dissertation written by their own researchers, and articles which aren't costly.

Finally, I agree with that idea in which universities have to spend equal currency on libraries and other activities. Since students are living on campus, they absolutely are in urgent need of doing different activities. Moreover, with computer version of data which are often accessible, there is less need of paper materials.

Since students are living in dormitory where mostly are located on campus
Since students are living in dormitories which mostly are located in campus
Since students are living in dormitories where they are mostly located in campus

As a matter of facts
As a matter of fact

learners require to be mentally, physically, and psychologically sound which means they should perform various activities on campus besides learning.
learners require to be mentally, physically, and psychologically sound, which means they should perform various activities on campus besides learning.