Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? "When teachers assign project in which students must work together, the students will learn much more effectively than when they are asked to work alone"

A very well-known Persian adage says that “People are parts of one body”. This proverb intended to state that people only can survive under aegis of group work as well as helping each other. As a case, when a teacher entrusts their students with a task, they should consider whether to assign the task to group of students or put all the burden of responsibility on shoulder of one student. If I were a teacher, I would prefer to let my students to do the task in a group. Among all the reasons that support my attitude, the most important three of them are elaborated hereunder.

To commence with, the presentation and lecturing skills of students will be effectively improved. When a group of people working on a project they have to decide which lead they have to follow. After laying options on the table, they have to opt for one choice or remove some of the by opting against. This procedures make discussion expedient and force members to express their ideas and substantiate them. Thus, they develop their presentation and lecturing skills, whether consciously or unconsciously. On the contrast, individual activities do not provide grounds for expressing ideas. As a consequence, the person who do such activities may not gain as much as the latter do.

In addition to the previous, group activities are very suitable situation for one to amend his or her thought. After a student attended a class, he or she may learn somethings which they are not certain about the correctness of their interpretation of them. This student, then, has to share his understandings with someone to make sure they are right, and amend them if they were wrong. If students do their task and home works in a group, they are readily able to share their thoughts with friends and not only make sure that they think in a righteous manner but also help their friends to amend theirs. In solitary activities, in contrast, one even cannot express their understandings let alone their correction.

The argument which brings up the rear is that group works make relations deeper and fortify the fraternity within the group. Due to the fact that all the members pursue a common goal they try to help each other more willingly and in a most passionate fashion. As the aim of the group is also a personal aim for every member, they are convinced that they can achieve what is aimed not only by perseverance but also by help their problem-stricken fiends. This fact strongly brings about strength of altruism. One can easily see the absence of this quality in individual tasks where you are out on a limb.

What follows compels me to definitely decide to encourage my students, as if I were a teacher, to attend group works and by doing so, let them to improve, at least, their educational life.

when a teacher entrusts their students with a task, they should consider
Description: 'they' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronouns.

the person who do such activities
the person who does such activities

group activities are very suitable situation
group activities are in a very suitable situation
group activities have a very suitable situation

Sentence: This procedures make discussion expedient and force members to express their ideas and substantiate them.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to This and procedures

Sentence: As the aim of the group is also a personal aim for every member, they are convinced that they can achieve what is aimed not only by perseverance but also by help their problem-stricken fiends.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to by and help

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'It, I, They, We, You...') as the subject of a sentence.