Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Young people today have no influence on the important decisions that determine the future of society as a whole. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
According to my point of view, it is depends on both individuals and societies whether a particular person in certain society has any influence on the important decisions that determine the future of that society, but, I agree with that statement generally. I hold this view because of two reasons. First, young people play an important role on modernized and developed societies, because most of the young people, nowadays, are responsible for manipulating and administrating whole the society. Second, to me, decision-making usually requires an energetic and active person, which is one of the characteristics of young people.
I believe that young play can impress the important decisions and they play an important role on today's societies. In other words, young people have serious impacts on the future of society by making decision and implementing their skills and experiences. For instance, in my country, most of the ministers of current government are under 40 years old. This policy indicates that society need young people to administrate and manipulate our internal affairs, which resulted in beneficial consequences recently such as inventing new discoveries and applying novel ideas by young connoisseurs. Besides, even in routine and ordinary levels young people have great impacts on our society, because they are well-educated and talented than their past generations.
Moreover, senile and older people are not able to handle important responsibilities in the society. To illustrate, they have not enough energy and stimulus and alacrity to be active, and they are not so efficient anymore to influence seriously on the important decisions that determine the future of society. However, young and active people is what the society needs, because young people are more energetic and brisk, they can deal with serious problems and make important decisions to improve the quality of living in their society.
All in all, although it depends on both society and society members and its conditions, but I still agree that young people have positive influences on the important decisions in their community about their future.
- Do you agree or disagree with he following statement Some parents offer money to their school age children for each high grades they get in school Do you think this is a good idea 72
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Leadership comes naturally one can not learn to be a leader Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer 70
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement When teachers assign projects on which students must wok together the students learn much more effectively than when they are asked to work alone on projects Use specific reasons and examples to suppor 65
- TPO 42 integrated writing skill 70
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement For success in a future job the ability to relate well to people is more important than studying hard in school Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer 60
Attribute Value Ideal
Final score: 20 in 30
Category: Satisfactory Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 6 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 3 2
No. of Sentences: 13 15
No. of Words: 335 350
No. of Characters: 1767 1500
No. of Different Words: 168 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.278 4.7
Average Word Length: 5.275 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.868 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 139 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 110 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 71 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 55 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 25.769 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 9.617 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.846 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.407 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.407 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.089 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 1 5