Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?A university education should include an internship or some type of work experience?Use specific reasons and examples to support your answers.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
A university education should include an internship or some type of work experience?
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answers.

Definitely, I am agreed with the foregoing remark. University’s authorities along with theoretical courses should offer an internship courses. The benefits of this policy are vast, such as preparing students for future job, giving students better job opportunities, and creating more memorable events for them. Some aspects of the arguments are discussed below.

The first and compelling reason why I believe that internship courses should be required is that by taking them, educational environments become warm and pleasurable for students. This makes students get interested in going on their education, and in the meanwhile performing internships students can have an in-depth understanding what they have learned theoretically in class. Apart from this aspect, students are able to get to know with new people in workplace during internship. This in turn forms memorable events among us and even we may take a photo from each other. As we look back the old memories, we retell some of them to our children, and perhaps children are honored your parents because of their parents’ achievements. As such, getting through internship is required for students.

Another point concerning the internship courses is that these take care of necessary skills to students in order to find suitable job. Prior to graduating from university someone who gets through them can work part time and via this way students are able to supply a portion of their expenses without depending completely on their parents. This factor strengthens the life expectancy between students to great extent. Furthermore, after graduating they are attracted to the market immediately due to their competence in own field. Two years ago, I was studying mechanic engineering and that time the university sent me a factory. The best experience from that course to me was that I became inexperienced in welding and now any work related to it at home I solely do it without a need to welder.

Finally, I strongly recommend universities to plan the internship courses for students, whose obligation is to follow them, because such kinds of policy brings them brilliant future, more successes, and most importantly a source of revenue that guarantees them.

offer an internship courses
offer an internship course
offer internship courses

performing internships students can have an in-depth understanding
by performing internships students can have an in-depth understanding

This is out of topic:
'This in turn forms memorable events among us and even we may take a photo from each other. As we look back the old memories, we retell some of them to our children, and perhaps children are honored your parents because of their parents’ achievements. '