Some students like to work in a group with other students when doing assignments and projects. Other students prefer to work independently. Which do you prefer use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

The outlooks to this remark can be different. Some students are willing to do their project collectively, while other groups take the opposite view. Working cooperatively brings to the all members of a group convenience, saving time, getting new friends, and so on. Some aspects of the arguments are discussed below.

The first and compelling reason why I support working cooperatively isits convenience. By doing work in a group, all tasks are divided to the equal portions, and each member has responsibility to finish own duty very well. This trend provides members not to be in a hurry. If an unexpected problem give rise to one of the group’s members, his coworkers try to help him so that he can complete his task on time, while working independently has not such advantage. It is true that by working in a group may lose his own freedom and should attend in a specific workplace on time, but the advantages of it outweigh its drawbacks. For example, I have experienced working on a group. During education in college, one of my professors gave me a project about chemistry and this work should be done in the college’s laboratory. After three days, I found out that I had not ability to handle it solely, because I had limited time, and also the work was very huge. So, I sent an email to my professor and explained my problem, and he decided project to be performed in a group. My coworkers and I could solve project’s problems easily with high accuracy.

Apart from convenience and saving time, I obtain extra experiences. Doing work with classmate creates new condition. During that, we learn how to interact with one another or how to respect to each other’s passion. My subjective experience, for instance, during my project on a chemistry was that we should first listen to our coworker’s opinions and later start to make decision on it cooperatively not individually. Furthermore, by taking apart in this group, I got a chance to make a new friend who came from another high school. Since then, he and I became intimate friends. Now, after passing several years from that event, I decide to get married with his sister and expand my family relationship. As a result, working on a project collectively is the best choice.

Finally, I cannot align myself completely with either group, but doing teamwork, from viewpoint of majority of people, is better than doing alone. Because of its convenience, being enjoyable and other factors.

If an unexpected problem give rise
If an unexpected problem gives rise

Sentence: The first and compelling reason why I support working cooperatively isits convenience.
Error: isits Suggestion: No alternate word