Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

The question, keeping old friends or make new ones, is somehow clear for me to answer. in my perspective it is more important to keep old friends rather than finding new ones. If i want to bolster this assertion I can refer to both my past experiences and also logical conclusion.

The first and the most important reason, as a proverb said: The older the better! it usually takes so long to find a good person who matches to our personality and then friendship can be made. so if i have friend, it means that we already have many things in common. We are in contact for a long time and thereby we made a bounding which worth too much. i don`t think i want to lose this valuable relation, so i do anything to keep it as long as there is loyalty in it. Usually finding new friends need time and energy, which i spend it already for my old friends. So by looking at the question from this angle, it is obvious that keeping is better that searching.

Secondly, for me who is living in his thirty`s and already settle down his life, new friend have no value. Maybe for juveniles it is good to experience many relationships but not for me. i need someone who i can spend my leisure time with, play cards and drink and have fun. New friends need effort to be adopted. Therefore, for a person of my age, having old friends is more beneficial, for both sides, in any aspect of a friendship relation.

Finally, based on my experiences, i can say old friends are usually better. We can trust them more that new ones. Once I got in a financial problem and I needed money. I had four friend, two old and two almost new, I called all of them. Their response was surprising for me. Those old one supported me in anyway I wanted, but the others had a trust issue with me. i can`t blame them, maybe i would do the same. it is once again a prove for me that old friends are better.

To sum up, I think for the aforementioned reasons, I like to keep my old buddy than find strange and new people who can`t help me be more happier than already I am.

which worth too much
which is worth too much

Usually finding new friends need time and energy
Usually finding new friends needs time and energy

keeping is better that searching.
keeping is better than searching.

new friend have no value
new friends have no value

i need someone who i can spend my leisure time with,
i need someone whom i can spend my leisure time with,

be more happier than already I am.
be much happier than already I am.