In the future, students may have the choice of studying at home by using technology such as computers or television or of studying at traditional schools. Which would you prefer? Use reasons and specific details to explain your choice.

Although the new technology has changed our lives, there are something that can not be replaced. In my opinion, school is one of the place that should exist and has it's importance. Learning lecture on a computer won't provide you a good and effective learning environment. I will elaborate my point of view in different reasons.

For most students, the reason why they are willing to go to school is because of their fiends. Friend plays a essential role in everyone's school life. We like to play, discuss and finish our work together with our classmates. School is a good place for children to learn how to cooperate with others and make a valuable friendship. I am a college students in Taiwan and have many paper and seminars to do. I and my team member like to discuss our topics and works in the cafe. We build a strong relationship by going through the challenges together. Hence, I think that studying at traditional schools helps people to make friends and learn to cooperate.

Second, Being in a class in personal makes people to learn more efficiently. At a traditional class, a teacher stands in front of all students and watch the learning situation of students. He can understand the different condition among students in a class by observing them. Hence, teacher can adapt his own teaching path to fit everyone's ability and interest. Take me as an example. Because of feeling boring, I like to read some magazine about physics in the class. My teacher, Mr. Haung, found me not concentrate on the class and my interest. He gave some more advanced book list about physics, like cosmos, mechanics, and dynamics. Those reading broadens my horizon and gives me a lot of help in my application to universities. Thus, a teacher who cares about students can make students different.

To sum up, studying at a traditional class has many advantages,like friends and teachers. Although a computer has many benefits, I still think that a school is the best place for students to learn.

school is one of the place
school is one of the places

has it's importance.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to it's and importance

I like to read some magazine
I like to read some magazines

Need to talk about the advantages of computers too.