Schools should ask students to evaluate their teachers. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

There are many fields using questionnaire to get users' opinion, so managers can obtain some effective information to improve themselves. I think that this strategy is also workable in school. In my opinion, I support the idea that school should ask students to evaluate their teachers. I will state my view in two reasons.

The first reason why I agree with the idea is because of stress. The evaluation from students causes teachers to be more nervous, because the evaluation is important to teachers' future. Teachers want to have good reputations, so they work more harder and invest more energy on it. I am a college student in Taiwan. My major is mechanical engineering. In order to have good feedback from class, young professor will spend extra time on their class. For example, professors provide more their spare time for students. Hence, The stress from evaluation makes the students get better education.

Second, I think the evaluation also motivates a competition among faculties. Every teacher tries to impress their students. They change their teaching methods and make their class more funny. Student, like me, loves jokes in class. Teachers for the evaluation need to learn new tricks to amuse and educate students in the same time. For instance, the funniest teachers in the crime schools in Taiwan attract most students. I also prefer to choose a funny teacher than a serious one. Therefore, using evaluation to spur competition is a good way to stimulate teachers to improve themselves.

To sum up, I state two reasons why I support school should ask students to evaluate their teachers. People might disagree with my points of view, but my points are based on solid foundation. Using evaluation can help teacher get motivation to learn new things and make students learn easily.

so they work more harder
so they work much harder