Essay topics: If you could study a subject that you have never had the opportunity to study, what would you choose? Explain your choice, using specific reasons and details.
Students should have an amplified knowledge that should not be focus only in their field, instead it should cover bigger context from some themes as well. If I have the opportunity to study a new subject I would like to study art. Even though I am study to become Pharmacist I would like to have a better understanding of that matter, which will be beneficial for my live .
Art is everywhere. From the simplest piece of painting hanging in a restaurant wall, to a ballet playing at the local theater. As I been always studying my field, pharmacy, most of the time I had been in contact with Chemistry,Biology or Anatomy books. I barely have time to dedicate to study art. I feel interested in been in contact with art in any of its innumerable representations. For instance, when I go to see a ballet performing, I feel that most of the times I get lost. I don’t catch the most important parts of different scenes since I don’t understand was is going on at the stage. My friend Carlos, who introduce me to art comprehension theme, taught me that when dancers are performing I have to follow their movements. I have being doing my researches in the internet. I have learnt that when dancers are performing, their legs and arms gestures demonstrate their feelings. This is not enough yet to understand a ballet dance but I would like to go deeper in this aspect. If I have more time next year I would register in any course regarding this matter.
Painting is another kind of art that I am interested to be in contact with. I would like to learn how is the use of colors and what kind of material painters use to do their work. Moreover, painting if the kind of art that call my attention since I don’t know how describe or what to see when I am in front of a painting in a gallery. I have heard that painters show their feelings and way of thinking in their paintings. I also have heard that they have their styles, which are different among them, but I can’t differentiated their styles. That is why I would love to have better understanding of this field too.
To concluded with; I would like to study art since it is a subject that will change me. I would have more knowledge when I see ballet dancers performing, I would understand what painters are expressing in their work; both things would amplified my culture and my way to see the art in the future.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|3 months 4 weeks ago||alinypv||63||Read full essay|
|5 months 1 week ago||Laks||60||Read full essay|
|8 months 1 week ago||massimodong||70||Read full essay|
|1 year 3 months ago||mmm3||73||Read full essay|
|2 years 4 months ago||MH_giahi||73||Read full essay|
|3 years 1 week ago||mervdmrc||60||Read full essay|
|4 years 6 months ago||bigzee||90||Read full essay|
|4 years 11 months ago||swarna||35||Read full essay|
|5 years 1 month ago||maryam1370||70||Read full essay|
|5 years 6 months ago||masaya||80||Read full essay|
- Many teachers assign homework to students every day. Do you think that daily homework is necessary for students? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. (74)
- some young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible.Other young adults prefer to live with their families for linger time. which of this situations do you think is better? (65)
- altruism (60)
- If you could study a subject that you have never had the opportunity to study, what would you choose? Explain your choice, using specific reasons and details. (60)
- Now a day, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people lived? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (65)
- If you were asked to send one thing representing your country to an international exhibition, what would you choose? Why? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice. (60)
- People nowadays live longer than they used to. What caused this situation? Is it a negative or positive development? (70)
- Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher. Others think that it is always better to have a teacher. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons to develop your essay. (90)
- : Summarize the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they cast doubt on the points made in the reading passage. You have 20 minutes to type your response. (80)
- Question: Summarize the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they cast doubt on the points made in the reading passage. You have 20 minutes to type your response. (80)