important to keep an old friend than new friend. agree/disagree

It is a common assumption that the old friends are better than the new friends and it is really important to keep the old friendship. However, we come across new people everyday and sometimes special bonding may happen with those people, it's really important to keep our new friends also. We can always trust an old friend and he may know you very well compared to a new friend. But, a new friend can also be good as the old friend, so, it is really important to keep both friendships, so that we can enjoy our life better.

No one can deny that a serious friendship can happen at any time because everyday we meet new people.In order to be a good friend, one must fulfill certain criteria. A good friend is compatible, honest,fun, and trustworthy, if we can find a person will all these characteristics, sure, we can go ahead. Recently, I came across a person, who is very happy and honest and I noticed some similarities between us, with in a month, we become very close.This will happen in everybody's life.

Furthermore, there is an old saying, " Old is Gold", this we can apply in our friendship too. An old friend is more valuable than gold, because he might had spend more times with you, even more than your parents did. Therefore, he knows you better and he could give you valuable suggestions and help you when you are in need.

Finally, we need friendship throughout our lives. Sometimes,it's very difficult to contact an old friend due to distance or some other factors. Those times, a new friend always will be there with you to share your happiness or sorrows. Moreover, when a person move to a new place,one must make friendship with those people in that area. For example,I came to America from India and it is not healthy to hold onto my old friends only. So, I have few American friends now, and I'm learning new things from them and exploring the place with them. It is really amazing.

To summarize, it is always better to keep both old and new friends because we may find a good person at any moment in our lives. So, a good friend is always priceless whether he is old or young, black or white,tall or short,rich or poor, doesn't matter.

if we can find a person will all these characteristics
if we can find a person with all these characteristics

when a person move to a new place,
when a person moves to a new place,