To improve the quality of education, universities should spend more money on salaries for university professors. Agree or disagree?

Although a certain conclusion cannot be made, in spite of all undeniable merits of more money for boosting education. I firmly concur with the idea that enhancing professor's salary is a great manner for improving education. In the following paragraphs, the most conspicuous reasons will cogently substantiate this perspective.

First, the most noticeable privilege of the notion is pertaining to the incentive. We all know that money has a pivotal role in the society. As a matter of fact, having a well paid to the educator in the university would be worthwhile for quality of academic studies due to the fact that this matter would be augment the instructor's impetus. What's more, educators would be allocate a great deal of time for teaching in the class. To demonstrate, most of the scientists all over the world contend that professors behave kindly in class. As along as a teacher receive a tremendous amount of income definitely they answer to the questions that pupils ask patiently as well. So they established program world wide to estimate impact of salary in quality of teaching. The results are surprising: over 90 percent of professors are willing to get a higher income for having a superb teaching owing to the fact they believe that with higher money can afford their ambition and address their challenges in hectic life and so forth. Besides, they could not run into a huge problem with a consideration of amount of money. This indicated that money is an indispensable criterion for improving . Needless to say, the dean of college should devote an excessive amount of well paid for teacher without hesitation.

Along the same line, one should regard another subtle point meticulously in corroborating my stance that is associated with the equipment of college. The modern world offer striking examples of when I was studying at a university abroad one of my instructors was considerably miserly to the preparing the highest tools for labs since they got a lower income most of the time. Under this circumstance, the level of education diminished at once. University devoted a great deal of money for professor. As a consequence, the level of knowledge enhanced immediately. The noteworthy . a noteworthy refreshingly intelligible statistics, revealed by a recent social research in our country, show that allotting more money to university professor is greatly imperative without any doubt.

Allocating a plethora of money for this affair has a profound impact on education. Consequently as a final statement, I would like to point out that director of college should pay more heed to this issue.

having a well paid to the educator
having a well paid salary to the educator

educators would be allocate a great deal of time for teaching in the class
educators would allocate a great deal of time for teaching in the class

a teacher receive a tremendous amount of income
a teacher receives a tremendous amount of income

to estimate impact of salary in quality of teaching.
to estimate the impact of salary in quality of teaching.

they believe that with higher money can afford their ambition and address their challenges
they believe that with higher money, they can afford their ambition and address their challenges

amount of well paid for teacher without hesitation.
amount of well paid salary for teacher without hesitation.
amount of good payment for teacher without hesitation.

the level of education diminished at once.
the level of education is diminished at once.

point out that director of college should pay more heed to this issue.
point out that the directors of college should pay more heed to this issue.