It is better for children to choose jobs that are similar to their parents’ jobs than to choose jobs that are very different from their parents’ jobs. Agree or disagree?
These days, thanks to development of technologies, there is a wide variety of jobs related to handle these technologies. While in the past the number of jobs was very small and people faced with limitations to find suitable jobs. So they had to follow their parents’ career and tried to develop it. I personally disagree with this statement that children should choose certain jobs that are similar to their parents’ jobs now. Following reasons and examples prove my approach.
By advent of technologies, the abilities and skills of children are higher than those of parents so they should sele...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Most advertisements make products seem much better than they really are 85
- Some people think that a sense of competition in children should be encouraged. Others believe that children who are taught to co-operate rather than compete become more useful adults.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. 63
- Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.In what ways has technology affected the types of relationship people make. Does it have a positive or negative impact? 60
- In any field of endeavor, it is impossible to make a significant contribution without first being strongly influenced by past achievements within that field. 45
- agree or disagree Teachers should not make their political or social views know to students in classroom 94
thanks to development of technologies
thanks to the development of technologies
related to handle these technologies
related to handling these technologies
my uncle did not like to follow his father job and be a farmer
my uncle did not like to follow his father's job and to be a farmer
that are close related to their skills
that are closely related to their skills
without attention to their interests
Description: Check out books how to use 'without'
they will fail in compete with others automatically.
they will fail in competing with others automatically.
they will fail to compete with others automatically.
No. of Grammatical Errors: 6 2
Duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 420 while No. of Different Words: 199
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 18 in 30
Category: Satisfactory Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 6 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 18 15
No. of Words: 420 350
No. of Characters: 2080 1500
No. of Different Words: 199 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.527 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.952 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.58 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 157 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 117 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 78 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 41 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 23.333 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 9.95 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.667 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.323 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.555 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.136 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5