It is better for people to move out of their hometowns when they become adults instead of staying in their home communities for their whole lives Use specific reasons and examples to support your essay

It is better for people to move out of their hometowns when they become adults, instead of staying in their home communities for their whole lives.

Use specific reasons and examples to support your essay.

I believe that venturing out of the town or the community where we were born is important for the following reasons –

Firstly, as young adults who have just stepped out of teenage, we need to get out of our comfort zones and try newer things and experience novel emotions. This is a time to create a different identity from our parents, teachers and the people we know. What better way to do this than leave our hometown and study or work elsewhere? Leaving our comfort zone is also necessary for emotional maturity and an independent life. I remember becoming emotionally resilient after moving out of my parent’s house at the age of 18 to study. Having to face the world alone also built my confidence.

Secondly, it is of utmost importance to have an open and expansive mind to become a well-balanced individual. When we get out of our familiar group of people, we tend to seek out newer friends who are from a variety of backgrounds. This helps in expanding our mind and also crashes some of the prejudices we might have regarding race, religion, nationality, et cetera. Thus, this contributes to our personality development. I became more accepting of LGBT+ rights after I moved out of my community which has a traditional way of thinking.

Lastly, when we step out of the home where we lived all our life, we get to become more responsible with the finances. Management of money, investments, savings and creating different sources of income are significant life skills which can be learnt effectively only when we venture out of the world to make it on our own. Financial independence, is thus, a by-product of creating a life of our own without relying on help from our community of family and friends. My personal experience supports this argument. I feel I’m better at handling money now, than I was previously, when I lived with my parents.

Thus, though moving out of our community into a different town can be difficult and feel lonely at times, it is good for our growth as an individual. The advantages of leaving our hometown far outweigh the temporary discomfort that it may cause. Hence, I believe moving out of our hometown to live in a new place is an experience not to be missed