life today is easier and more comfortable than it was when your grandparents were children

There is no doubt that today’s life is much easier and convenient that past. By entering and blooming technology, lifestyle has improved remarkably. At present, people have access to many resources better than before, and they can be in touch easier than before.
First of all, internet brings huge changes to people’s life, for one thing, they can communicate to each other easier than before. Instead of being face to face, this fact could be very effective on people life. As a result, in contrast than before, they don’t need to spend long distance and time to see each other and talk to each other. Technology can handle all these possibilities for them hopefully. For another, transferring money online for business stuff provide very valuable facilities for all business men all over the world. Before they used to go to banks and transfer huge amount of money, so, these days no need for such functions.
Second, the important of transportation. Years back, people used to take long distance to see their families and friends, but as technology developed, they had to only spend few hours to get an airplane and reach to their destination. As a result, they waste less time and they don’t get that much tired as before to see their relatives and friends. For example, my grand parents always used to spend 1 days to reach to our city for visiting us, and because they had painful legs so they were survived to handle these trip. Even though, they were very delighted to see us ,but it was very difficult to bear the difficulty of trip.
Last but not least, urban arrangement these days, people have electricity and plumbing, while long time back, people hadn’t have these much of facilities, for example, my grandfather used to go to river close to village and taake water, in contrast, these days people are much happy that, they don’t need to take a risk of many dangers for having water and also happy for electricity rather than using candles.
To sum up, life is getting easier day by day because of many facilities that science and technology brought for us. People reach their needs faster than before and most effective than those old days.