tpo14 integration writing

tpo14-integration writing

In terms of whether salvage logging has a good effect on the economy. The reading and listening are contradictory to each other.
Firstly, the writer makes the pints that if the dead trees don’t remove from the damaged forest so new trees can’t grow easily in the damaged forests because of lack of space. However, the professor demonstrates a different idea that cleansing up the trees will cause a lack of Neutrogena which is very vital for trees to be growth. So by removing them, they reduce the soil features.
Secondly, the belief in the reading is that dead trees can be a place for harmful insects which can damage other trees in the forest but the lecturer says that somehow these dead trees can provide a good habitat for birds and some other insects which search for some places to have their nets. As a result, it is not a good idea to remove them.
Finally, the author states that salvage logging can provide a job for local people. in contrast, the speaker refutes that. She believes that these trees can remove by big vehicles and using technology to clean them up or some outsider which has better experience can do this job, as a result, it doesn’t give the opportunity to local people for the job. In addition to that this kind of job is temporary.