Many teachers assign homework to students every day. Do you think that daily homework is necessary for students? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Education is a very important part of our lives. In order to learn more and a good manner, teachers should give their students many assignment to ensure that their students get importance information and in a good method, so students will not forget that information. Some people would agree that daily homework is not necessary for students. Others would disagree. Even though daily homework will be boring for students, In my view teachers should assign homework to students every day for two imperative reasons.

First, daily homework will help students to remember all information easily. Through assignment, students will have a chance to memorize the importance topics that related to their topic because they improve their practices by a homework. Take myself as an example, when I was in high school, our teacher, in chemistry class, gave us daily homework. In fact, I was frustrated about that due to I was nervous about these homework and most of my classmates felt the same way I felt. According to the teacher, he claimed that by daily assignment, we will memorize all struclture in chemistry since this class have a lot of chemical structure, reactions and also chemical property for each compound in the earth. After three months from that, I really persuaded my grade in chemistry to a high score since our teacher compelled us to study hard through daily homework. Surprisingly, I realized that my teacher was taking care of our knowledge and he was very devoted because he tried to expand our knowledge and to benefit from him to be an astute student so he encouraged us to study through assignment. Without daiy homework, I couldn't pass that class.This experience taught me that the best teacher who tried to arrive their students to the shore of the success and he should give their students daily homework.

Second, daily homework is motivating to the students. I think homework is a real way to motivate the students to study and to get the important information since most of classes need to memorize each fact and daily assignments assure to get that information freely. For instance, when my sister was in middle school, her teacher in math class, didn't give her daily assignment and she was struggling in that class. Actually, her teacher didn't care about their students because he liked the easy way to teach his students by introduce the class and he explained it so the students were studing their class by themselves and most of them failed in this class. My sister had a hard time because her teacher didn't give her for motivation. As we can clearly see, without daily homework , the students will not motivate to study.

By the way of conclusions, based on the argument above, I firmly concur that all teacher should assign homework to theie students each day because it is worthwhile.

that due to I was nervous about these homework
that because I was nervous about these homework

since this class have a lot of chemical structure
since this class has a lot of chemical structure

he liked the easy way to teach his students by introduce the class
he liked the easy way to teach his students by introducing the class

Sentence: According to the teacher, he claimed that by daily assignment, we will memorize all struclture in chemistry since this class have a lot of chemical structure, reactions and also chemical property for each compound in the earth.
Error: struclture Suggestion: structure

Sentence: Without daiy homework, I couldn't pass that class.This experience taught me that the best teacher who tried to arrive their students to the shore of the success and he should give their students daily homework.
Error: daiy Suggestion: daily

Sentence: Actually, her teacher didn't care about their students because he liked the easy way to teach his students by introduce the class and he explained it so the students were studing their class by themselves and most of them failed in this class.
Error: studing Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: By the way of conclusions, based on the argument above, I firmly concur that all teacher should assign homework to theie students each day because it is worthwhile.
Error: theie Suggestion: these