Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Technology has made children less creative than they were in the past.

Technology has improved our life positively. The advent of computers and the internet makes our life easier than before. Now, technology invades our education, work and even our home, in addition, our children are astonished by technology. Even though technology has some negative effects on our communication, personally, I think that technology has made children more creative than they were in the past for two imperative reasons,

To begin with, children will benefit from technology in schools. In order to children to learn more and in a good manner, schools now have a lot of technology devices such as calculators, computers, and even learning games. Take my daughter as an example, she is in elementary school and her teacher asked them to write a report about the lion. In fact, my daughter told me that they have to collect information about the lion from the internet such as what is his behavior, what is the food he east, his natural habitat and how he reproduce. Actually, my daughter likes these things because she is learnig new thing by using computer. She started turn on the computer and access to websites and collect information which is extremely beneficial to her study. Surprisingly, she spent time searching to support her report and to get a good grade. I was marveled about her determination to finish her project and how she used the computer effectively. As we can clearly see, without technology, my daughter couldn't collect this information.

Second, children will be motivated by using technology, especially, video games which will help them to learn patience and persistance. by playing games, children will learn how to fight to win, how to determine to get their goal, and how to be patient. For instance, three weeks ago, I read an article about the effects of video game to kids, the author asserts that video games have many advantages to children. The passage explains that children like to play in their free time and games inspire them to learn so parents should let them play but in limited time and they should choose the games that will increase the creativity of their kids. In the article the writer focuses on the games that would be beneficial to the children and that help to make kids more prolific and creative. He mentions that there is programs such as painting and drawing which provide the children with more imaginations and creations. From this book, I got some explaination about the technology that have improved skills of our children.
By the way of conclusion, based on the arguments explored above, I firmly concur that technology has made children more creative and helps schools to be more effective and more convenience for students. I think we should force our kids to use technology because it has a lot of advantages and it is worthwhile.

In order to children to learn more and in a good manner,
In order to learn more and in a good manner by children,

that there is programs
that there are programs

Sentence: Actually, my daughter likes these things because she is learnig new thing by using computer.
Error: learnig Suggestion: learning

Sentence: Second, children will be motivated by using technology, especially, video games which will help them to learn patience and persistance. by playing games, children will learn how to fight to win, how to determine to get their goal, and how to be patient.
Error: persistance Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: From this book, I got some explaination about the technology that have improved skills of our children.
Error: explaination Suggestion: explanation