Nowadays people are more willing to help the people who they don t know For example giving food and clothes to the people who need them than they were in the past

Nowadays people are more willing to help the people who they don't know (For example, giving food and clothes to the people who need them) than they were in the past.

In the past, people live differently from the way we life our one now. For instance, they were not in a rush all the time, so they care more about others. However, young people of today are completely careless about others around them for some reasons.

First, people are more narcissistic now than ever before. This means that they are just paying attention to what account in their life. Therefore, many individuals are not willing to help people they do not know, yet they are too busy being selfish. For example, I read an article a few days ago that today the citizens are buying clothes more frequently than in the past. Moreover, teenagers are worried to take beautiful pictures, and thus going to the gym. After a survey was made, in which they ask if they have helped a stranger recently, the results confirmed that any of them has helped even one. However, the article reported all of the people asked were going to the gym. Analyzing the results enables us to see that it is more important to build up muscle than help an unknown person. Consequently, as we see, in the present people are not willing to help strangers.

Moreover, although individuals want to aid others, they are scared for security reasons. On one hand, insurance companies tend to sue persons for almost everything. For example, if a person has an emergency and requires immediate assistance, companies recommend that the injured person cannot be touched until 911 has arrived. This can be the difference between being alive or death just for one minute, and this person takes the right decision. With this in mind, my father, who is a Vet in Venezuela, saved a person life. He saw how a car ran over a guy, so he ran right away to see what he could do. As a result, he used his knowledge of medicine to save this guy’s life when he made a tourniquet on the man's leg. Thus, this decision saved the man's life. However, in the USA, the police say not to touch a person when having an emergency. Although people have the best intentions, they will not be able to do.

To sum up, people in the past were more willing to support others in any situation. For all my reasons above exposed, today, many individuals are not willing to help others. In addition, the insurance policies difficult more this process, so persons are afraid to aid others.

Sentence: In the past, people live differently from the way we life our one now.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to we and life

the insurance policies difficult more this process

Sentence Length SD: 4.733 7.5 //"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length. More sentences varieties wanted.