People have different ways of escaping the stress and difficulties of modern life. Some read; some exercise; others work in their gardens. What do you think are the best ways of reducing stress? Use specific details and examples in your answer.

People in the modern society have a lot of stress form works, family and news. The technology provides us many solutions to deal with the pressure. In my opinion, browsing the internet is one of the best way to reducing stress in the modern life. I think that this way is very convenient and useful. I will elaborate my point of view in several reasons.

The first reason why I prefer to use the internet to relax myself is because of the smart phone. In nowadays, almost everyone has the access to the internet with their cellphones. At the same time, people can share lots of information and feeling with it everywhere and every time. When you feel alone or uncomfortable, you can use the social media to connect your friends to get some warm supports just immediately. We can also find some good methods to overcome the problem. Hence, I think the internet is a good way to reduce stress.

Secondly, there are many good ideas in the internet shared from those people who have the same problem with you. These first-hand experience is really useful to us. We can find some counterparts and get some good lessons from their cases. Take me as an example. I am a college student in Taiwan, and I have many homeworks that beyond my ability. I feel very stressful about that because I want to get high scores. In order to solve this, I ask some questions in some special websites, like IEEE, and Pubmed, to get some professional ideas from the experts. It really solves my problem and make me less stressful. Thus, due to the large mount of the information in the internet, we can find some solutions to the source of pressure.

To sum up, because of the development of the technology, we have new strategies to face our stress. I think the internet is a good method to reduce our stress.

have a lot of stress form works, family and news.
have a lot of stress from works, family and news.

one of the best way to reducing stress
one of the best ways to reduce stress