A person you know is planning to move to your town or city. What do you think this person would like and dislike about living in your town or city? Why? Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay.

My hometown is a large town named Thessaloniki. As every town Thessaloniki has both advantages and disadvantages. Obviously, for every person pros and cons can differ due to their personalities and preferences. In this essay I am going to present the advantages and disadvantages of my hometown I consider most important.

On the one hand, there are many job opportunities for different fields of work. In order to be more specific, there are plenty of new factories and local companies which are looking for workers. Also, there are many governmental programs which loan money to those who want to start their own business. Moreover, Thessaloniki is a technological and cultural advanced town. Many theaters and cinemas have been constructed the previous decade where one can go for his entairtenment. Of course, there are also artificial parks where parents can go with their kids. Also, I can not neglect the importance of education. There are a lot of schools hence classes are not too crowded. Which implies that each child will get more attention from his teacher.

On the are hand, my hometown is not a place with natural beauty. Except from a few park there isn't any river, lake or area with trees. Apparently, this can adversely affect inhabitant's psychology because this is a depressing and boring environment. Furthermore, there are not many places where one can go for recreational activities. For example, only a few courts exist for those who want to play football or basketball. Sadly the amount of courts cannot satisfy the need of a big town like this.

To sum up, in my opinion whoever wants to live in Thessaloniki should take all these arguments into consideration. Then he will be able to judge if my hometown is a place which satisfy his needs.

Many theaters and cinemas have been constructed the previous decade
Many theaters and cinemas have been constructed during the previous decade

Sentence: Many theaters and cinemas have been constructed the previous decade where one can go for his entairtenment.
Error: entairtenment Suggestion: environment