Question: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is better to use printed material such as books and articles to do research than it is to use the internet. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Research is a very important part in our education. In order to learn more and in a good manner, we have to do research in school, work and and other fields. Some people would agree that it is better to use printed material such as books to do research. Some people would disagree. In my view, it is better to use the internet to do research for two imperative reasons.

To begin with, the internet is more convenient. through internet, we can access to millions of resources and websites in any field and from a long time. Take myself as an example, when I was in pharmacy school, our professor asked us to do research about carcinogenic drugs. In fact, he requested many things in this report so he asked us to add variety of topics about carcinogenic drugs such as therapeutic uses, side effects, indication, precaution and drug food interaction. Actually, I was confused how I could collect all these information. My instructor in the clinical pharmacy suggested for me to search in the internet and he explained for me how I could use good websites and he told me that these websited have to be trusted. I really was surprised since I found a lot of information in one place that helped me a lot and I got a good score since the professor praised me in front of students. In contrast, in library, I have to search among many shelves and books to find a good piece of inforamtion which is inconvenient for me. This experience taught me that the internt is a very good tool to find good information.

The second reason is that the internet is more available. We can access to the internet at anytime and any place without any limitation since it was more popular and most of people use it in any place such as work, university, schools and even in coffee shops. For instance, three weeks ago, my sister had a research about physiology of heart since she is a student in a medicine school. She had to finish her report within a week which was a difficult task for her. She went to the library but the library closed because there were a holiday.Actually, she asked me how she could collect and complete this report within a week. I encouraged her to search in the internet and I gave her good websites that helped heer a lot. She worked at the night and weekend to finish her research and she finished within the week which was amazing to complete it in this period of time. However, if she used printed materials, she wouldn't finish it by time because she will need time and effort. As we can clearly see, the internet is available any time and any place without limitation.

By the way of conclusion, based on the argument above, i strongly concur that the internet has a significant role in our life as well as education. All studnet should do research by using internet since it is worthwhile.

All studnet should do research by using internet since it is worthwhile.
All students should do research by using internet since it is worthwhile.

Sentence: In order to learn more and in a good manner, we have to do research in school, work and and other fields.
Description: The token and is not usually followed by a conjunction, coordinating
Suggestion: Refer to and and and

the internet is available any time
the internet is available at any time

Sentence: My instructor in the clinical pharmacy suggested for me to search in the internet and he explained for me how I could use good websites and he told me that these websited have to be trusted.
Error: websited Suggestion: ?

Sentence: In contrast, in library, I have to search among many shelves and books to find a good piece of inforamtion which is inconvenient for me.
Error: inforamtion Suggestion: information

Sentence: This experience taught me that the internt is a very good tool to find good information.
Error: internt Suggestion: internet

Sentence: I encouraged her to search in the internet and I gave her good websites that helped heer a lot.
Error: heer Suggestion: her

Sentence: All studnet should do research by using internet since it is worthwhile.
Error: studnet Suggestion: student

Duplicate words or sentences. Look: