Question:Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Question:

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.

Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

It has taken for granted that always telling the truth is very important. Although many people believe that it’s the most important consideration in any relationship between people, Others think that it’s not. In this essay I’m going to bring some arguments which are for and against each of these points of views.

There are many people who think that telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people for 2 main reasons. The first reason is that if someone tells a lie no matter what, he is not trustable anymore and without trust no relationship can continue. The second reason is that despite how little a lie might be seemed, when a lie has been told, after that other lies must be told to keep the first one covered and in the end it has always bad ending and it jepertises the relationship. These reasons are not only applied in family or loved ones relationship but in business relationship between companies and all other kind off relations is true.

As the matter of fact there are some other people who believe that truth is not the most important issue in relationships. They point out that sometimes not telling the truth doesn’t mean lying and it might be in case of protecting the love ones or people in relations. And they use this as an excuse for lying .These people believe that always telling the truth may hurt peoples feelings and other values such as being committed is more important.

To put it into nutshell because of trust issues that might be washed away by telling lies and the bad ending I agree with the first group. I really think that always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationships and I always try to say the truth myself.

Sentence: These reasons are not only applied in family or loved ones relationship but in business relationship between companies and all other kind off relations is true.
Suggestion: Refer to ones and relationship

Sentence: And they use this as an excuse for lying .These people believe that always telling the truth may hurt peoples feelings and other values such as being committed is more important.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to peoples and feelings

Try not repeat words, phrases and sentences. like 'is the most important consideration'