Tpo-6: independent task: Do you agree or disagree? Life today is easier and more comfortable than it was when your grandparents were children.

Tpo-6: independent task:
Do you agree or disagree?
Life today is easier and more comfortable than it was when your grandparents were children.

It has been taken for granted that nowadays preparing more convenient life facilities and comfortably is one of the most important aims for many people. Many argue that life in before for example 50 years ago was not as easy as it is today. In this essay I am going to argue why I agree that today’s living is much more easier than before.

Rapid changes in the last few decades had many advantages and disadvantages affects on people’s life and in my opinion in many areas it has lead peoples lives easier in many ways. Changes in technology has the greatest affect and in made many works that had been done by hand and muscle force by the time of our grandparents much easier with its huge findings and inventions as in electricity and mechanical machines like washing machines, dishwashers and even in supplying peoples vital needs like water and food in modern ways.

People traveling and freight transportations in the past was usually only by walking or riding animals and took much efforts and time. But today with all of the transportation ways like cars, trains, airplanes and etc people can move faster, easier and safer.

Communication changes today had also an extraordinary change in people’s life in compare of our grandparents childhood that even hadn’t had the access to telephones. But now we have access to mobile phones and are able to make video calls and chat online and have the access to all kind of information with the use of internet.

So many life facilities have been improved since before and many of them made living easier. Because of all the reasons I indicated above I agree that life today is much easier as the time of our grandparents childhood.

preparing more convenient life facilities and comfortably is
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

is much more easier than before.
is much easier than before.

it has lead peoples lives easier
it has led peoples lives easier

Changes in technology has the greatest affect
Changes in technology have the greatest effects

and in made many works that had been done by hand and muscle force by the time of our grandparents much easier with its huge findings and inventions as in electricity and mechanical machines like washing machines, dishwashers and even in supplying peoples vital needs like water and food in modern ways.

in compare of our grandparents
in comparison to our grandparents

is much easier as the time of our grandparents childhood.
is much easier than the time of our grandparents' childhood.