Some jobs can pay high salaries but require employees to leave their family and friends. Other jobs pay few salaries but allow employees to stay with family and friends. Which job do you prefer and why?

Job is a very crucial part of my life. For me it is the only source of money. Some people may believe that the job with higher salaries, which requires staying away from family, is better and others prefer job with fewer salaries, but allows staying with family member. From my vintage point, I concur with the latter group. I would like to give detail explanations about my reasons behind it.

First, my family is my top priority, I cannot live without it. My family members mean the whole world to me. If I will earn less money, still I would be happy person with them. I would not enjoy my life without them. A vivid example, which can be given to shed light on the subject is from my own experiences. When I had joined a Pharmaceutical industry for my internship, I lived in New York City alone. It was very tough for me to manage everything by my own. I felt homesickness. Many people were around me in the city, but still I was a lonely person. Even thought, I was earning a huge amount of money, nobody was with me to spend it. I learnt that family is precious god’s gift. On the other hand, I would live with my family; I can share ample of quality time with them. We can enjoy family dinner, family gathering. Moreover, I can pay attention to my kid’s education, take care of my parents and love my husband. Apparently, these all give me more happiness than earning a higher salary.

Second, in a difficult situation, I get support from my family. It is easier to face trouble together than alone. Sometime money does not help you in a certain situation. For instance, few years ago my husband met a car accident. He was injured very badly. After taking many medication and rest, he would able to start his work again. Still he had some problem with his hand. He would not able to type in the computer. I helped him to prepare all his project presentations and reports. We all family member helped each other to face this difficult spam together. We needed mental support and mutually understanding from each other. Eventually, with the help of physiotherapy and regular exercise, my husband got his hand control back. Moreover, family makes our life happy by adding different color in it. It does not make sense that we must have to stay far from our own people to earn higher salaries. In sum, trouble becomes smaller, when we have someone to support.

To wrap up, I would prefer to earn fewer salaries but want to stay with family members because I can enjoy my life and get support from family. Everyone should stay with family to enjoy reality of a life.

still I would be happy person with them
still I would be a happy person with them

to enjoy reality of a life.
to enjoy the reality of a life.