Some people believe that students should be given one long vacation each year Others believe that students should have several short vacations throughout the year Which viewpoint do you agree with Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice

Some people believe that students should be given one long vacation each year. Others believe that students should have several short vacations throughout the year. Which viewpoint do you agree with? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.

Students are an essential group of our society who will make the future and we should do our best for making the best decisions for them; so, what about their vacations? Everyone will answer this question based on his/her own characters, emotional concerns or personal experience. Since a logical response requires an accurate analyses from both sides, I claim that several short vacations is a superior choice; thus, I present the following justifications.

The first and the most significant reason that we must consider is that with several short vacations, students can build better comprehension; while even critics can't raise question on this point. A long vacation will contribute to forgetting many subjects about courses and students can't remember them after a long period of time. So, when they will bring from a long vacation, they will need to repeat and review the materials, which leads to wasting considerable amount of time and energy. On the other hand, several short vacations don't have any negative effect on the students' memory and they can focus on their courses in order to learn new things and broaden their knowledge.

Another noteworthy aspect that should be addressed in this ongoing explanation is that numerous short vacations will improve students' spirit. Every time that students go on a vacation, they have opportunity to have fun moments and it is undeniable fact that all of the students like vacations. If students have many short vacations they can refresh themselves many times during a year in their schools, in addition, these free times will motivate them to study better for their educations. Nevertheless just one vacation can't has such positive impact on their mood, even a long one and nothing else can inspire them like vacations and holidays.

Admittedly, there are some advantages of long vacations too, and we shouldn't be unaware of this point. Students can go for a long trip -like to another country- and learn about new cultures there, if they have a long vacation. However, I believe that they can learn about new culture through the internet easily without wasting time and money. Also, it is not necessary for them to go to another country in their ages.

To sum up, I don't deny that a long vacation has some merits, but taking all the factors into account and careful analyzing all aspects, I assert that donating several short vacations for student is a worthier option that we can pick.

several short vacations is a superior choice;
several short vacations are the superior choice;

Every time that students go on a vacation, they have opportunity to have fun moments
Every time when students go on a vacation, they have the opportunity to have fun moments

it is undeniable fact
it is an undeniable fact

one vacation can't has such positive impact
one vacation can't have such positive impact

----------------------