People work because they need money to live. What are some other reasons that people work? Discuss one or more of these reasons. Use specific examples and details to support your answer.

Working is an important factor in human lives because most of the day we spend our time on our jobs. One of the significant reasons for work, as the question mentioned is money. Also it may people work for other reasons. I claim that one person may do his/her job for following reasons.

First, working is entertaining. It is very boring if you want to stay home doing nothing. Every one loves to have some activities and interact with other people. For example, when I graduated from university, I was looking for a job. It take some times for me to find a good career. You can't imagine how it was terrible to beeing idle. Watching movie and TV series at home was the only thing that I could do in that moments. I would work for any company that time even though if they don't pay me. I just wanted to amuse myself. As you can see, some people may work just for entertaining themselves.

Second, some like working to help other people. It may that someone has special abilities that is very rare. So, it demands that he/she use his potential in a good way. For instance, my friend John is a high tallented doctor. Nevertheless that he make enough money for working in hospital, he loves curing sick people too. I was wittness that many times he helped poor kids not only for free, but also he paid for their medican too. He believes that helping children that suffer from illness make him more happy than money does. As I mentioned, some people may want to work to help others.

As far as I am noticed, people may work not just for financial concerns. It may that they work for amusing themselves or helping others. I claim that every one should work because every one can find a reason for himself to work.

Sentence: It take some times for me to find a good career.
Description: The fragment It take some is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace take with verb, past tense

Sentence: It may that someone has special abilities that is very rare.
Description: The tag a modal auxillary is not usually followed by that
Suggestion: Refer to may and that
Description: The fragment special abilities that is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are

he/she use his potential in a good way
he/she uses his potentials in a good way

Sentence: Nevertheless that he make enough money for working in hospital, he loves curing sick people too.
Description: The fragment he make enough is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Sentence: He believes that helping children that suffer from illness make him more happy than money does.
Description: The fragment illness make him is rare

Sentence: It may that they work for amusing themselves or helping others.
Suggestion: Refer to may and that

Sentence: You can't imagine how it was terrible to beeing idle.
Error: beeing Suggestion: being

Sentence: For instance, my friend John is a high tallented doctor.
Error: tallented Suggestion: talented

Sentence: I was wittness that many times he helped poor kids not only for free, but also he paid for their medican too.
Error: medican Suggestion: medical
Error: wittness Suggestion: witness

Double check grammar & spelling issues after essay writing.