A live performance vs television broadcast

A live performance vs. television broadcast?

To my opinion, attending to live performance and watching TV broadcast are two completely different ways of fun. It is really difficult to determine which of the two to be of much greater importance, because normally excitement gained from watching TV broadcast can be as equal as attending to live performance. Comparing the features of the two ways, I would stress the following points of differences.

First, the fun gained from live performance can be specific experience that might not be repeated. I mean, sport events and concerts happen just once and if you miss the attending to live performance, you would not be proficient in the joining excitement but you can watch the recorded show as many time as you want on TV. Obtaining such pleasure just from television broadcast would not be possible at all. The best example of the advantages of the live performance that comes to my mind is attending to volley ball match in the Gonbad stadium. Being an aficionado of volleyball, I always watched the matches on TV, but seeing favorite player and team's manager from near was wonderful experience to me, that I recommend to all sports fans to attend the stadium at least for one time. The excitement of live performance is also proved by the regularly presence of many fans in the stadium that can not abandon their popular team.

On the other hand, attending to live performance would cost more than watching television broadcast. One of the biggest advantages of the TV broadcast is that it is not necessary to buy a ticket. In addition, you can save more time by watching sport events and concerts on TV at home because you do not need to leave your home and drive or take taxi to stadium. Watching TV broadcast might be less exciting than attending live performance, but you can gain more fun of it with inviting your friends and watching it together. As an example, gathering to my home, we watch football matches together on the weekends, and sometimes my friends invite me to their home. As you can see, watching television broadcast at home is not only exciting but also visiting your friends.

Summarizing the said above I want to admit that both live performances and television broadcasts have their own advantages of having fun. While none of the two can be considered as absolute subtitle for the other, I would place live performance in a little bit advance position in terms of excitement.

was wonderful experience
was a wonderful experience

is not only exciting but also visiting your friends. //not parallel
is not only exciting but also exciting.

We are expecting:

----------------------