Some people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city. Which place would you prefer to live in? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Due to spending the most of our times in the city, it is very significant to choose it based on our interests. Everyone will prefer small or big cities to live in, depends on his/her own characters, emotional concerns or educational background. However, a logical response to this question requires accurate analyses from both sides. In my perspective, small cities are superior to big cities and I present the following points.

First of all, many opportunities and equipment can be found just in big towns. Metro, airports and well arranged buses are the first option that a small city lacks and these services will facilitates humans' lives. Also, with living in a big city, more occupation opportunities are convenient, resulting to easier choose for work and making more money. Almost any person can find a job in these circumstance which a big town can creates.

On the other hand, big cities are crowded all times and very noisy. In addition, dealing with heavy traffics, many hours in a day will be wasted in streets for nothing, which can't be restored. Small cities are perfect choices without doubt in terms of time saving and dealing with traffics. So you fell cool during walking in the streets, and of course it is better to hear the birds sound instead of the car's horn.

Furthermore, air pollution is one of the biggest disadvantages of the big cities which makes living in them very hard, especially for old people who suffer from different illness. Presence of many factories and huge number of cars in big cities, increase the human emission to the air. Sometimes it is impossible to see the blue sky in these cities, which is awful. Nowadays, many people in these big cities lose their healthy and some even die because of breathing the polluted air.

To sum up, I don't deny that huge cities are better in some cases, but taking all the factors into account and careful analyzing, I claim that small cities are preferable in general. So, I suggest you to pick small towns for living due to mentioned justifications.

it is very significant to choose it based on our interests
Description: 'it' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronouns.

which a big town can creates
which a big town can create

air pollution is one of the biggest disadvantages of the big cities which makes living in them very hard
Description: 'them' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronouns.

Sentence: Metro, airports and well arranged buses are the first option that a small city lacks and these services will facilitates humans' lives.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to will and facilitates

Better to choose one side and always support that side to make the structure clear. Try this pattern:

Para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree. (suppose we support side A)

Para 2: First, reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples for reason 1 (around 1 sentences) + small conclusions (like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentences).

Para 3: Second, reason 2, blabla... do the same thing as First

Para 4: Admittedly, there are some advantages of side B. first,....second...However, there is no causation/relation... Still I support side A, ....

Para 5: Conclusion.

----------------------