Some people believe that university students should be required to attend classes. Others believe that going to classes should be optional for students. Which point of view do you agree with? Use specific reasons and details to explain your answer.

Nowadays we are living in a very busy life, having heavy schedules,people barely find time to see their families or even enjoy their lives.For these ,many people prefer studying online or believe attending classes should be optional for students. However,as far as I am concerned I do not agree with them.In my opinion,I think that going to classes should not be an optional for stuents in the college . Following are some reasons to support my view.

To begin,it can be flat-out impossiblesome days to find the motivation to go to class.You haven't had enough sleep,you will not learn anything new or probably anything important,you may have other things to do.And,you just plain not want to go. Even if all those excuses are true,It is still the class is very important. Among other students and the professor in the class,your professor may say something along the lines of "This is important to read and understand ,the professor makes it easy for you to focus on how and what to study later. Specially,when you study tough materials ,such as an economic or busniess managment coures,you need your teacher's notes,you can catch up with your friends before and after the class, you can ask questions you could not ask if you tried to reivew materials at home. All of these lead you to finsh the class earlier with great understanding to the education.

In addition to that,I believe that college life doesn't help us for an education , it helps students to build their skills concepts,understand what is responsiblity means. To make it clear,most of students at college start a new stage of their lives,it is the first year to stay a way from their parents,live in a dormatory rooms,meet and share a new forigen people ,or even travel abroad. All these will let them build a great experence,they will learn how to schedule their lives ,also do not waist their money,how to respect their roomate or classmate, In addition how to cook,londry ,iron for themselves . All those are tough but necessary for fresh young people living perivous eightenth years of their lives among their parents and same neigborhood .

Finally,I think jobs noways are very competitive,and needs high requirements . Most of colleges help students how to find jobs and prepare them for their career. Not only through building skills ,but also,they offer at last semester a practice or training with a highier reputation institutes. Consequently, those students will be hired immediatly and easly after their graduation. For my personal experience ,I suffered a lot when I searched to find a job here in USA. Because,every where I go they ask me about my American job experience.

All in all,people may need to have the option to attend classes or study online , But still,attending classes are very important for making the education easy , build their responsiblity and finding career easily.

And,you just plain not want to go.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

,It is still the class is very important.
,Still the class is very important.

attending classes are very important
attending classes is very important

Sentence: However,as far as I am concerned I do not agree with them.In my opinion,I think that going to classes should not be an optional for stuents in the college .
Error: stuents Suggestion: students

Sentence: To begin,it can be flat-out impossiblesome days to find the motivation to go to class.You haven't had enough sleep,you will not learn anything new or probably anything important,you may have other things to do.And,you just plain not want to go.
Error: impossiblesome Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: flat-out Suggestion: flat out

Sentence: Specially,when you study tough materials ,such as an economic or busniess managment coures,you need your teacher's notes,you can catch up with your friends before and after the class, you can ask questions you could not ask if you tried to reivew materials at home.
Error: managment Suggestion: management
Error: coures Suggestion: course
Error: busniess Suggestion: business
Error: reivew Suggestion: review

Sentence: All of these lead you to finsh the class earlier with great understanding to the education.
Error: finsh Suggestion: finish

Sentence: In addition to that,I believe that college life doesn't help us for an education , it helps students to build their skills concepts,understand what is responsiblity means.
Error: responsiblity Suggestion: responsibility

Sentence: To make it clear,most of students at college start a new stage of their lives,it is the first year to stay a way from their parents,live in a dormatory rooms,meet and share a new forigen people ,or even travel abroad.
Error: forigen Suggestion: foreign
Error: dormatory Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: All these will let them build a great experence,they will learn how to schedule their lives ,also do not waist their money,how to respect their roomate or classmate, In addition how to cook,londry ,iron for themselves .
Error: londry Suggestion: lorry
Error: experence Suggestion: experience
Error: roomate Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: All those are tough but necessary for fresh young people living perivous eightenth years of their lives among their parents and same neigborhood .
Error: eightenth Suggestion: eighteenth
Error: neigborhood Suggestion: neighborhood
Error: perivous Suggestion: perilous

Sentence: Not only through building skills ,but also,they offer at last semester a practice or training with a highier reputation institutes.
Error: highier Suggestion: higher

Sentence: Consequently, those students will be hired immediatly and easly after their graduation.
Error: easly Suggestion: early
Error: immediatly Suggestion: immediately

Sentence: All in all,people may need to have the option to attend classes or study online , But still,attending classes are very important for making the education easy , build their responsiblity and finding career easily.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.