Home >> .

Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer? Why?

daryash72's picture

Eating is an extremely essential matter in our life. Nowadays, people eat food either at home, or outside of home, like restaurants or food stands. I myself prefer to eat at home for two reasons.

First of all, I always count calories of my foods so, I preparing food at home each night for my next day, because 3 times a week, I go to science university until 3 o'clock. After that, I work in 2 places, I teach dancing to 4 years old children and I work in hospital as a nurse. Therefore, all my schedule week days is full. If anyone were me, they wouldn’t eat at home. For example, one of my best friends told me” I'm working less than you but I'm always tired and sleepy to make food at home so we order food from fast foods. How do you have this energy after the long day?” Also, his husband gets overweight and last week, he had heart attacked and a surgeon told him it happened because you eat much fatty foods. All doctors advise people, to make healthy food at home.

Second, prepare and eat food at home is more economical. As we know, the cost of eating at a restaurant is getting higher and higher. We not only need to pay for the food, but also for the tax. On the other hand, we do not need to pay any tax if we eat at home. For instance, many students who live away from their homes they usually have limited budget if, they eat in a restaurant every day they may not able to manage their money. I remember, I studied far from my parents, the first month was the hardest one, because I had to cook at our dormitory 2 times a day, even that was hard I saved my money although after that month I buy a car to commuting to university.

Last but not least, eating at home can strength the relationship in family. If people eat at home, they can have more chances to share their experience to each other's. Moreover, parents can have a better understanding of their children, if they are facing any difficulties in their life, parents can discuss with them and find out a solution to solve the problem. by eating at home can provide family a stronger relationship.

In conclusion, eating is one of our especial needs which should be paid enough attention. However, some people try to use fast food stands, some others still believe in eating in their own house.

Your rating: None Average: 7 (1 vote)