Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

The foods that we consume every day, directly affect our healthiness, so it is very significant to serve healthy food. Everyone will choose home-made food or restaurants based on his/her own characters such as personal experience. Since a logical response to this question requires an accurate analyses from both sides, I prefer to eat foods at home; thus, I present the following points.

First and foremost, it is obvious that you can cook healthy food at your home. Having control on the amount of salt and oil, an individual can prepare healthier food rather than restaurants. It is harmful to go to restaurants for someone who is fat and has to use specific diet for his/her condition. Many food stands cook the food without considering the influence of salt and oil for people healthy. It is recommended for these people to serve home-made foods.

Furthermore, another point which is equally important is that serving food at restaurants consume a lot of money. Preparing and eating food at your home will be superior in the financial concerns. For example, cooking a pizza at home will cost less than three dollars, while you have to pay at least ten dollars for a simple pizza at our town. As you can see, eating food at home will help anyone to save money in a long period of time.

Admittedly, there are some advantages of eating at food stands or restaurants. If you don't have time for cooking or if you have many guests whom you should spend time with, picking restaurants will be a nice choice. Also you don't need to wash the dishes which is a boring thing for anyone. In these circumstances restaurants will helpful, but I still support that preparing food at home is better decision to make.

To sum up, I don't deny that serving food in restaurants is a good option in some cases, but taking all the factors into account and careful analyzing, I claim that it is better to prepare and eat food at home. So, I suggest you to learn cooking in order to serve healthy and cheap foods at your home.

serving food at restaurants consume a lot of money.
serving food at restaurants consumes a lot of money.

The concussion for the paragraphs can be developed better. for example:

'As you can see, eating food at home will help anyone to save money in a long period of time.'

should be something like advantages of saving money.

-------------------

patterns:
Para 3: First, reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples for reason 1 (around 1 sentences) + small conclusions (like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentences).

An simple example (Eating at home or restaurant) for paragraph 3:
Para 3: First, reason 1 (1 sentence: Eating at home can save money) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences: I can prepare cheaper food from food market; I don't need to drive or take a bus to reach the restaurant; I don't need to pay tips...) + examples for reason 1 (around 1 sentence: for example, a sandwich can cost me $10 at restaurant, but it only cost me $5 at home.) + small conclusions (like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentences: with the money I saved, I can buy a good book to read; I can use the money for a trip...).