Some people spend their entire lives in one place. Others move a number of times throughout their lives, looking for a better job, house, community, or even climate. Which do you prefer: staying on one place or moving in search of another place?

During my life I approximately change my house and community, and I really like it. Actually until I was living with my parents I didn't move anywhere, but after I married, my husband and I sometimes move to other community in order to have better job and house. Last year we move to the USA for education, and I'm sure after we finish our lessons we will move to our country or other state for living. It is one of my ambitions to have different houses in different country, I'm thinking to be a trader after I finished my study. I like to move throughout my live, I don't like to be dull and staying at one place for a long time, it makes me depress.

I believe that people move to other place for some important reasons, nobody move just for fun or excited of it. It is good to have a reason for our movement and then do it, because sometimes when we move a lot we confused which place is the best for us. For me moving was always full of experience and I learn somethings new during that moments. For example when we came to the USA, at first we don't know a lot about the people and their culture, we try to interact with them to learn new things. Now we somehow know what are their events and what kind of sport they like, we learn a lot of new things about them and it is continues.

So moving during our life is really good for us, we should sometime accept risks of it and do it. Many people by moving to other places became famous or wealthy. Also they find out their talent and pursue it as their own job.

Moving to other places will teach us a lot of lessons. When people move to other community or house they will learn about that place and their neighbors, they will interact with different kind of people and find new friends.

Moving in life is good and I completely support it, but we should be aware about each movement we do. I think moving throughout our life would be somehow a kind of revolution. We should do it and don't be afraid of the affects. The more we moved the more we would experience.

Sentence: Now we somehow know what are their events and what kind of sport they like, we learn a lot of new things about them and it is continues.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and continues

More sentences varieties wanted. Look, a lot of sentences start with subject 'I'.