Some people think that human needs for farmland, housing, and industry are more important than saving land for endangered animals.

Personally, I believe human needs are more important than animal needs. Humans are the most important creatures in this world . All the other living and nonliving things must help the humans to lead a better life. The reasons for my standpoint are explored below.

First, Humans are the ultimate creatures in this earth. Everything else in this world should support humans life. For example, Humans build farm not to support the farm animals, the ultimate goal is getting useful things from them. So everybody should think about ourselves first. If we are good, then only we can take care of other things around us.

Secondly, If we avoid human necessity and go behind animal saving, it is a pure cruelty to mankind. Recently, in India one law called "Kasthuri Rangan", come to an effect, that leads to save animals in one part of the country. So the government is forcing the people to go from their home land to save the wild life. People are protesting against that law, they are saying that, they don't have any place to go. People who makes the laws never suffer from any law, the poor people are the victims of everything.

Finally, if we save the endangered animals, nobody get any kind of benefit. That money if we give to poor people, atleast they will get benefited. Humans should love their fellow companians first, then let them go behind animals. Recently I watched a news in television regarding an animal attack towards a child. The child underwent fourteen surgeries and still is in critical conditions, but the animal lovers are protesting to support that animal. It is pure shame to mankind. These people are not giving any value to humans life,that should be stopped.

So, In conclusion, everybody should give the priority for humans life because they are the most fabulous creatures in this world

People who makes the laws never suffer
People who make the laws never suffer

It is pure shame to mankind.
It is a pure shame to mankind.

People who makes the laws never suffer from any law, the poor people are the victims of everything.
People who makes the laws never suffer from any law, and the poor people are the victims of everything.

Sentence: These people are not giving any value to humans life,that should be stopped.
Suggestion: Refer to humans and life

Sentence: That money if we give to poor people, atleast they will get benefited.
Error: atleast Suggestion: at least

Sentence: Humans should love their fellow companians first, then let them go behind animals.
Error: companians Suggestion: companions

More compound or complex sentences wanted.