Some people think that we should keep away from others to improve our relationship because being away from people reminds us of how important they are Others think we should always stay with others to have good relationship because we can communicate with

Some people think that we should keep away from others to improve our relationship, because being away from people reminds us of how important they are. Others think we should always stay with others to have good relationship because we can communicate with them more often. What do you think?

Always staying with other friends will afford us the sense of belonging for them so that it’s surely that we can achieve and maintain a good relationship by communicating with them during the time we are together. A sincere friend is a main driving force behind us. There is no better way to value the time when we could spend time with our friends together than to build a hard friendship. The two lovers always need to stay with each other for about 2 years until they can’t leave towards. Each of them has known each other very well. That is a good vehicle for getting married. Stay with others and spend time together have been cited as major reasons for having a permanently and kind relationship.