A student must like teacher in order to learn from teacher?

Education which seems to be a natural need for mankind penetrates almost every facet of people’s life from all walks of life. From early childhood, when students entered school until graduation from university, they need teachers to learn from. But the question which has been raised among people is that whether to like teachers has any effect in learning process or not. Not all people concur when this issue arises. Being cognizant of the people who endorse or repudiate legitimacy of this contention, not having any biased perception, I presume that students need to like their teacher to learn better. Among a plenitude of the reasons, having more trust and resolving the problems could be picked out for further analysis.

To commence with, a consensus has yet to be reached; however, regarding reliability as a basis of learning, based up on the statistics of different general questionnaires in various countries, people are unanimously of the conviction that, students who have a better relation with their teachers can rely more on them. To elucidate on, if a student like his teacher, he beliefs him more easily. He is enthusiastic about attending in classes, he listens to the teacher precisely and do all assignments his teacher assigned to him. Therefore student’s performance will be increased. On the other hand, students who dislike their teachers and in some cases hate them, consider the teacher as a liar and refuse all things that he teach. A vivid example can be given to shed light on what was elaborated above. The results of study carried out by Harward university graduate students unveiled the fact that most of the successful people had intimate relation with their teachers at school.

In addition to the reason raised above, asking to resolve the problems could substantiate the justifiability of the claim made at the outset of this essay. In conjunction with public belief, students who like their teachers can ask their questions comfortably. To delineate, most of the times there are some parts that students do not learn completely, so, they need to raise their ideas and ask their questions in order to resolve their weaknesses. Otherwise, if they feel embarrassing, fear or hate against their teachers, they would not be inclined to participate in class activities and learn comprehensively. However, what I state are by no means conclusive and should not be overgeneralized to all contexts. There are always some students who are not too sentimental and do not care about their relation between themselves and their teacher. Nevertheless these are some exceptions that should not be stereotyped.

Drawing upon the reasons, discreetly put, although many sophisticated people prove otherwise, as far as my personal perspective to the topic is concerned, I reiterate that, to like teacher is so necessary for better learning. Regarding this issue, to recapitulate, not only more reliability and trustful but also resolving weak points illuminates the significant role of interest toward the teacher.

Sentence: To elucidate on, if a student like his teacher, he beliefs him more easily.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a comma
Suggestion: Refer to on and ,
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to he and beliefs

Sentence: On the other hand, students who dislike their teachers and in some cases hate them, consider the teacher as a liar and refuse all things that he teach.
Description: The fragment he teach . is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace teach with verb, past tense