Teachers should not make their social or political views known to students in the classroom.

Today we are living in a world with diversity. Different opinions about social problems or political issues are express in all kinds social medias or private discuss. And some teachers often talk about their own views in the class to students, which is thought as inappropriate by some people. Personally speaking, I agree that teachers should not make their social or political views known to students in the classroom and I will elaborate my reasons in this essay.

First of all, teachers are one of the most important influence to students. We usually see teachers as a respectable person who introduce trust worthy facts and ideas to us in school, so because of this kind of mentality towards teachers, students tend to believe teachers' words more easily without much critical thinking compared with the case when it is a stranger who is giving their views of some issues. This makes students adopt one side of a controversial problems quickly, skipping the part during which students compare two attitudes towards a problem with their own mind.

Secondly, the views made by teachers in the class is not necessarily correct, which is different from what teachers usually do in class------teaching believable knowledge. Students should focus their mind on studying the knowledge that has examined by people for countless time for hundreds of years in this stage of their lives. While the personal views of teachers apparently are not as tested as those ideas or science facts. For example, some believe that American political systems is the best forms of government of mankind. Although this governments indeed has done remarkable things never achieved by other ones, some people strongly disagree with this view for the remaining social problems resulted from this governments, such as gun control issues in term of rampage shooting costing many lives. So many social views are still highly debated and should not be known to students in places like school where usually trustable facts are taught.

In a nutshell, because of the influence the teachers have on students and the controversial personal views of teachers, the teachers should not share their social or political views with students.

are express in all kinds social medias
are expressed in all kinds social medias

a respectable person who introduce trust worthy facts
a respectable person who introduces trust and worthy facts

American political systems is the best forms of government of mankind
American political systems are the best forms of government of mankind

Although this governments indeed has done remarkable things
Although this government indeed has done remarkable things

Sentence: So many social views are still highly debated and should not be known to students in places like school where usually trustable facts are taught.
Error: trustable Suggestion: No alternate word