TPO 30Agree/Disagree: It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long hours than to have a job where you work five days a week for shorter hours.

TPO 30
Agree/Disagree: It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long hours than to have a job where you work five days a week for shorter hours.

Job plays an indispensable role in personal development. However, whether or not it is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days for log hours than a regular job is worth of some debates. From my point of view, I disagree with the statement and think that having a job with regular work schedule is better. My statement will be substantiated by following paragraph.

First of all, having a job which has a regular schedule can let us more easily to match other people's schedule. Presumably, a person who only works three days a week for long hours has rare chance to get along with his family and hang out with friend. On the working day, after most his friends and family member finish their daily work, the person is still working because of his special job schedule. On the other hand, a person who has a regular job can go out with friends or eat dinner with his children and wife. Although he has less day off, he still can has a trip with his family or friends on the weekend.

Second, a regular job makes a person live healthier. For example, an elementary school teacher often has a stable daily routine. They wake up at 7:00 am and go to school and finish their work at 5:00 pm. After work they may go to the gym to workout and sleep earlier. The appropriate sleep length and exercise habits lead them to have a both mentally and physically healthy body. However, some jobs need worker to work more than 12 hours a day and they always have insufficient sleep quality and length. Although they have more day off, they still feel so tired to go out or play sports because of the arduous working days. Therefore, a regular job is more suitable for people.

Third, it is hard to change job when someone get used to the special job schedule. Most job today needs people work 5 days a week, and if person who has a special job before, he has to change his whole life style to get used to the new job. Thus, having a regular career is easier for people to change a job.

In conclusion, according to reasons mentioned above, I am convinced that people should works 5 days a week for shorter hours based on the aspect of matching other schedule, healthier life style, and job-changing.

Sentence: In conclusion, according to reasons mentioned above, I am convinced that people should works 5 days a week for shorter hours based on the aspect of matching other schedule, healthier life style, and job-changing.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to should and works