TPO 33:Agree/Disagree:When teachers assign projects on which students must work together, students will learn much more effectively than ask them to do alone.

TPO 33:
Agree/Disagree:When teachers assign projects on which students must work together, students will learn much more effectively than ask them to do alone.

Teacher plays an indispensable role in students' personal development. However, whether teachers ask students to work on a project together rather than work on a project alone is worth of some debates. In my point of view, I'm in favor of the statement that teachers should ask student to do project by themselves. My statement will be substantiated by following paragraphs.

First of all, students who work on a project by themselves have to learn and do all the details in the process and it enhanced students' academic abilities. For example, I took the Java programing class last semester, and was asked to do a course project by myself. To complete the project, I search so much information on the internet and discuss withe professor after the class. During the process, I have learnt a lot of programing skills which are not taught in the class, and all the knowledge were so impressive to me because I work on all the project by myself.

Second, some people may state that working together can makes student cooperate and learn more. However, doing a project together often makes one of the student get lazy and lets another student do most of the project. Takes my personal experience as an example, I have taken an electronics lab class which asked us to do a group project. My teammate, Jacky is lazy and not familiar with the electric circuits and I had to do most of the work. In the end of semester, i feel so exhausted because Jacky didn't help me at all. The grade was not good and Jacky got the same grade as I got. Therefore, doing a project together not only makes a student learn less but also is unfair to grade the students.

In conclusion, according to the reasons mentioned above, I am convincing that the teachers should ask students to work on a assign project along which can let students to learn more and avoid any students getting lazy.

can makes student cooperate and learn more.
can make student cooperate and learn more.

Sentence: Takes my personal experience as an example, I have taken an electronics lab class which asked us to do a group project.
Description: A noun, singular, proper is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to Takes and my

Sentence: For example, I took the Java programing class last semester, and was asked to do a course project by myself.
Error: programing Suggestion: programming

Sentence: During the process, I have learnt a lot of programing skills which are not taught in the class, and all the knowledge were so impressive to me because I work on all the project by myself.