TPO 31Sinosauropteryx

TPO 31
Sinosauropteryx

In this set of materials, the article and the lecturer are both talking about the evidence that the Sinosauropteryx had feather. However, the lecturer disagrees with the idea in the article. She thinks that the theorems mentioned in the article are not convincing, offering seral reasons to oppose the article.

First, the article claims that the fine line were formed after the animal dead and preserved as a line in fossil. However, the lecturer refutes this statement and point that the line is not caused by decomposition and the bones are well preserved.

Second, although the article indicates that the line surrounding the skeleton is fossilized remains of frill, the lecturer says the chemical substance in the frill and feather is different. The feather has certain type of protein which the frill doesn't have. Under the experiment, the scientists have found that type of protein, so the article is not correct.

The third reason is associated with the feather function. While the article says the location of feather is useless for flight and thermoregulation. The lecturer uses peacock as an example to refute the article. She says the peacock has beautiful feather which can attract others. The scientists found that the Sinosauropteryx's feather is colorful and used to display.

Sentence: She thinks that the theorems mentioned in the article are not convincing, offering seral reasons to oppose the article.
Error: seral Suggestion: several