Essay topics: TPO 40.
Some parents offer their school-age children money for each high grade (mark) they get in school. Do you think this is a good idea?
There have been some moot points about giving money to children for their high grade. The question of whether this action is beneficial or not has aroused as a subject of controversy among academicians. When it comes to my position, by weighing up the cons and pros, I strongly subscribe to the point that giving praise such as money is lucrative. I have some reasons, the most outstanding of which will be explicated in the ensuing paragraphs.
The first reason worth discussing here is that children usually do not tend to study their lessons because they are very playful in this age, therefore, everything which encourages them to be serious in their education is very important. Money is one of the most important things which increase children enthusiastically. Thus, parents can praise their children by money. As a case to the point, I vividly remember when I was a student at the primary school, I was very playful and did not fulfill my assignments. As a result, I took very low grades. My parents told me if I took a high mark in mathematics, they would raise my pocket money equally. This idea led to improving my grades. My personal experience competently corroborates to the point that giving money toward high marks is a good idea.
By the same token, another paramount reason to be mentioned here is that scholars assert that encouragement psychologically, has a great impact on kids learning the ability. Since the dawn of humanity, human's abilities enhance due to praise. Hence, many advisors suggest to parents to enthusiasm their children by gifts and prizes. My personal example demonstrates this reality, two days ago I watched a program on the BBC channel which shows that some scientists contrived an experiment to evaluate the effects of parents praise on children grades. This test clarified that children who took money toward their high marks tried more to gain more money. My personal example shed some lights on the point that gifts such as money, are very fruitful for children education.
To wrap it up, according to the aforementioned reasons, I reiterate that, giving money toward high grades have many advantages. This action not only increases children learning ability but also psychologically enhance juveniles efforts.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|2 days 7 hours ago||hosseinvaliyan||61||Read full essay|
|2 days 23 hours ago||saraaa32||70||Read full essay|
|1 week 6 days ago||daryash72||60||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 1 day ago||mohajeri4868||83||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 4 days ago||Joetwb||60||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 5 days ago||navid.pa92||66||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 5 days ago||ava||70||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 4 days ago||Sophia Lin||60||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 4 days ago||Sophia Lin||3||Read full essay|
|4 weeks 12 hours ago||donyamalekA||60||Read full essay|
- TPO 49Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?The ability to maintain friendships with a small number of people over a long period of time is more important for happiness than the ability to make many new friends easily.Use specific reasons (76)
- Essay topics: TPO-47 - Independent Writing TaskDo you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is important to know about events happening around the world, even if it is unlikely that they will affect your daily life. (76)
- TPO46-Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?The opinions of celebrities, such as famous entertainers and athletes, are more important to younger people than they are to older people.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (73)
- TPO-45 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In the past, young people depended too much on their parents to make decisions for them; today young people are better able to make decisions about their own lives. U (76)
- TPO44-Some people believe that when busy parents do not have a lot of time to spend with their children, the best use of that time is to have fun playing games or sports. Other believe that it is best to use that time doing things together that are relate (76)
- TPO_43: Imagine that you are in a classroom or a meeting. The teacher or the meeting leader says something incorrect. In your opinion, which of the following is the best thing to do?-Interrupt and correct the mistake right away-Wait until the class or mee (70)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Workers are more satisfied when they have many different types of tasks to do during the workday than when they do similar tasks all day long.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (70)
- TPO 41. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Teacher were more appreciated and valued by society in the past than they were nowadays. (76)
- TPO 40.Some parents offer their school-age children money for each high grade (mark) they get in school. Do you think this is a good idea? (70)
- What are some important characteristics of a co-worker? (66)