Home >> .

TPO-48 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Because modern life is very complex, it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize.

raniamekhaiel's picture

Nowadays, we are living in a very dynamic world and planing and organization are considered one of the most important aspects in our lives. People can get their tasks done quickly through a good plan and time managment. I am sure that some people believe that the ability to plan and organize is very critical in the modren life would be a great idea, while other would disagree. However, when it comes to me I totally agree that we have to obtain the ability of planning to cope with the dynamic world. I feel this way for two reasons, which I will demonstrate in the following essay.

To begin with, organized people can get their task done on time quickly. Recently, many people are struggling with many issues and they have to be good planner to overcome a lot of obstacles. For instance, my parents are so busy all day long and they are working a full time jobs. Last week, my father was way for a business trip and my mother had to manage all the tasks alone. In fact, my mother is very organized pesron and she always has her own notes on her smart phone. As a result, she has a good reminder before and event. Furthermore, my mom had her own plan for the whole week. First, she would able to finish her work on time and gets back home to take care of me. In addition, she organized our weekend in manner to have fun and finish the shopping in the same day. Moreother, she helped me to finish my assignment for the chemistry class. Besides, she would able to pick my father up from the airport. In fact, I can tell that she was so organized and she had a good plan. On the other hand, if she did not has the ability to mange her time, she would not be able to het their work done on time. As you can see, any person who has a good talent to plan and organize his life, he can enjoy every single moment in this complex life.

In addition, the ability to plan and organize helps students to relieve their stress. Recently, many students are struggling with many assignments and exams and they have to smart enough to mange their time in a professional way. For example, my brother is a student at medical school, which provides him with many classes each semester. In fact, my brother is intelligent student. Besides, he has his own plan for the whole year. So, he feels relaxed and get away from any stress. Furthermore, he attended many lectures everyday. Furthermore, because he is a very organized person, he takes notes after each class and save it for later. As a result, he can remind himself with many subjects and topics before the exam. Consequently, he graduated with high scores in the first year. Nevertheless, my sister is not organized and she always lets everything for the last minute. So, she always feels frustrated and she could not focus during the class. In addition, she could not enjoy his life with her friends.

In conclusion, I strongly agree that people has to have their plans and they have to organize their lives. This is because have a good plan will help them to get their work done on time, and bacause they have to get rid from any stress.

Your rating: None Average: 7 (1 vote)