When people move to another country, some of them decide to follow the customs of the new country. Others prefer to keep their own customs. Compare these two choices. Which one do you prefer? Support your answer with specific details.

If I have a chance to live in a different country, I will prefer to follow the customs of the new country. I think that I can get more experience and make friends by that. I will elaborate my point of view in two reasons.

First reason why I prefer to follow the local customs is because of experience. I thinks that living in different place can make you get more and broad your horizons. Take me as an example. I want to go to America for my master degree. Not only the good university but the variety of culture attract me. America is a mix of various culture, like Asian, Latin and European. We can experience the special cultural shocks in America. Hence, I think that following the customs is better.

Second, I think people can get more friends by following the local customs. When holiday, like Halloween, comes, people in the town will go out for fun and talk to each other. It is a good chance to make friends when you are doing the same thing. I feel easier to chat with my unfamiliar classmates or roommates when Chinese New Year comes. Thus, following the customs can make people make friends.

To sum up, I think people should adapt to new culture because many reasons. I thinks that experiencing the new culture is sometimes hard to take in first time, but finally we can get something really good form that.

I thinks that
I think that

Minimum 250 words wanted.

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'I, They, We...') as the subject of a sentence.