When students move to a new school, they sometimes face problems. How can schools help these students with their problems? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer.

School is an eye opener for a students. Pupils learn everything from school like cooperation and team spirit which help them in future. some students face problem when they enter into new school in this situation school should provide additional help to new learner. Even though some people believe that school should give help to beginner because they will not learn the how to face new challenge in lives. There are two reasons to support my opinion.

First and foremost, It is necessary to help the new pupils because they do not know the rule of the school. every school has their own rule and regulations. But the new students know the rule better if some teacher and instructor tell them how to follow the policy of the school. For example, I remember, when i went dental college first time for my study. The ambience was totally different from my high school. They had their own policy which was very hard. but at the first time nobody knew their rule and policy. I was living in the hostel with my friends. at the weekend I packed my bag to go to my house. when i reached my home warden called me where are you. I told him hat i am at home. next day when i came college he fined me 5000 rupees. because i did not sign on hostel register. I request him this fine was too much for me. I could not pay the money. To solved my problem i went to the principal office I explained my situation and also gave reason no one told e that i should have to sign before leave the hostel. Finally principal understood my condition and reduce my fine. This type of problem that student face when they go to new school.

Secondly, senior ragging their junior when they enter into new schools. It create more problem some pupil left the school or some learner afraid to attend the class. School should form anti ragging campage to help the new students. For instance, my friend told me when he was in high school. some senior were very naughty they disturb the new student by asking them to do something which made them shame in front of other pupils. One day some senior asked my friend to do dance in the center of college he did not refuge their proposal because he was junior. He danced in center of college and felt shame he left the college because he loose his confidence and joined another college. So this type of problems new pupils face in schools and universities.

To put in a nut shell, it is the responsibility of school provide best education to student if they face any problem schools should always ready to help them so they can concentrate on their study.

because they will not learn the how to face new challenge in lives.
because they will not learn how to face new challenge in lives.

Finally principal understood my condition and reduce my fine.
Finally principal understood my condition and reduced my fine.

senior ragging their junior when they enter into new schools.
seniors are ragging their juniors who enter into new schools.

Sentence: It create more problem some pupil left the school or some learner afraid to attend the class.
Description: The fragment It create more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace create with verb, past tense
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to learner and afraid

Sentence: So this type of problems new pupils face in schools and universities.
Suggestion: Refer to pupils and face

Sentence: The ambience was totally different from my high school.
Error: ambience Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: School should form anti ragging campage to help the new students.
Error: campage Suggestion: No alternate word

Duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 472 while No. of Different Words: 223

Try to put shorter examples, like this:
Para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree.

Para 2:First,reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples for reason 1 (around 2 sentences) + small conclusions (like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentences).

Para 3:Second,reason 2 ,blabla... do the same thing like First

Para 4:Third, reason 3 blabla... do the same thing like First but shorter

Para 5: Conclusion.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.