Some people think that the automobile has improved modern life.Others think that the automobile has caused serious problems. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Some people think that the automobile has improved modern life.
Others think that the automobile has caused serious problems. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

The advent of technology has improved the life of human in every sphere. Gone are the days where people used to animals to go to other places. Automobile has changed people's life style and save the time of individuals. As far as I am concerned it brings some serious problems which does not exist in past. There are ample of reasons to support my opinion.
First and foremost, pollution is main the main concern with the use of automobiles. it soars every days which destroy the natural habitats of the animals and also have effect on humans. some hidden disease are caused by increase the ratio of harmful gases emit from the automobiles. For example. i remember i was living in the big city with my uncle . i heard from the news that every minute 5000 vehicles are crossed from the street. suddenly my uncle felt some problem when they breath. we went to the doctor for the checkup. after check up doctor told him he has problem in his lungs. It was the sign of asthma which is trigger by harmful gases released from the automobiles and suggested him to go some polluted free city if he live longer in life. because some disease are caused by air pollution in which human are not aware of this problems. Then he decided to go countryside to spend his rest of life.

Secondly. The more use of vehicles are alarming sign of accidents. Every years masses lost their life because of rash driving by people. They do not follow the traffic rule and speed up their speed of car to show off to others. For instance. last year my friend was drive his car in late night because he came back from the party. he drive his car at normal speed and when he reached to highway he saw one person overtake his car with very high speed. after travelling few miles he saw an accident on road where two car was completely damage and the blood was spilled out on the road. He stop his car to help the injured person. he saw the person who was overtake his car was injured. he called the ambulance to save his life. This proved that life of the individuals are in great danger due to use of high speed cars.

To put in a nutshell, automobile makes people lives more comfortable and easier. But on the other hand it create more problem in human life. masses should use this technology but more carefully. He should follow proper traffic rule and also government should some new law which will benefit for the future generation.

some serious problems which does not exist in past.
some serious problems which did not exist in past.

pollution is main the main concern with the use of automobiles.
pollution is the main concern with the use of automobiles.

it soars every days which destroy the natural habitats of the animals and also have effect on humans.
it soars every days which destroys the natural habitats of the animals and also has effect on humans.

some hidden disease are caused by
some hidden diseases are caused by

It was the sign of asthma which is trigger by harmful gases
It was the sign of asthma which is triggered by harmful gases

last year my friend was drive his car in late night
last year my friend was driving his car in late night

But on the other hand it create more problem in human life.
But on the other hand it creates more problem in human life.

Duplicate words or sentences. Look:

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.