Home >> .

The widespread use of the Internet has given people access to information on a level never experienced before. How does this increase in the availability of information influence life in today's world?Use specific reasons and examples to support your opin

silvio deusdara's picture

Nowadays our lives are receiving a lot of information in different ways, because of the access to information today is very easy, life became better.

First of all, the way that we send information has changed dramatically in a short period of time. In the past, before the globalization of the internet, we needed to write a letter and go to the postal shop to send a information. This letter delayed a few days to arrive at the destination, but the problem was because a lot of things could happen during this time in addition, it costed money. Since we have started to use emails to make these communications, receiving this message, today is almost instantly, just a few seconds for the person read the email. I have a good example of this two situations, the first one is when I started to date with my wife, which is a romantic person, I always sent a letter to her when I needed to say something important, sometimes this information had changed when she received it. On the other hand, today when I have something to tell her, I only send an email and she is going to receive it. Now imagine all this inside of all environments, company, offices, industry, family how our lives became best and faster.

Additionally, because we have access to all variety of information today is easier to check the authenticity of anything. Some people nowadays take advantages from the internet in a wrong way, people with additionally, because we have access to all variety of information today is easier to check the authenticity of anything. Some people nowadays take advantages from the internet in a wrong way, people with serious problems, by the way, using fake news, which is when a person spreads fake new. But what we have in fact is that there is a lot of information to use. When I was a student I used a lot some sites to do my research at the information that I needed i found there, some articles that i have founded, were serious problems, by the way, using fake news, which is when a person spreads fake new. On the other hand, nowadays is very easy to check if the new is true or fake.

In conclusion, internet together with technology, makes our decisions and communication faster and greater than the past even though we need to spend a few minutes to check the veracity of the messenger.