Would you prefer to live in a traditional house or in a modern apartment building? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.

"After all progressive achievements of human, it would be stupid to step back"; the professor said in archaeology class. This comes true for human after inventing lots of high-tech implements. Although, for some, ignoring technologies' breakthrough is simple, for others, such ignorance is stupid since using of existence facilities is for comforting human. By comparison, how can recognize the best perspective? For judging, in my opinion, the latter one is superior to the former due to hardships which human was encountered in past and time which consumes after inventing lots of inventions.

To begin with, the most significant feature after advent of technology is separation of big houses. In past, lots of families lived together in one big house. Cousins, aunts, grandmothers, grandfathers, and entire family united in such house. "We all used similar yard, similar kitchen, and similar WC! It was hard to overcome challenges that sometimes ignited among various families." My grandmother explained when she remembered her reminiscences from traditional house in her past. Had all families separated in those years, lots of difficulties would have ended.

Additionally, technology that once was thought to characterize as just ambitious of human its absence is completely impossible today. In traditional houses, kitchens, pumping systems, and appearance of people's life all are overly different in comparison with today; all are in purpose of wasting time. Archaeology teacher when wanted to sketch such difference describe this way: "Whether you are into technology or not, this fact cannot contend that storing methods, cooking strategies, and whole appearance of today's life completely evolved". Therefore, time consuming in modern houses is by far more than traditional ones.

All in all, I concluded that provided facilities and time-consuming are bonus of technology. For those who experienced living in two houses, isn't that what you think, right?