Your school has enough money to purchase either computers for students or books for the library. Which should your school choose to buy — computers or books? Use specific reasons and examples to support your recommendation.

In this modern world, everyone has to be well versed with the technology. Thus, I would support the idea of purchasing computers for the students rather than buying books for the library. Computers are the need of hour and henceforth getting acquainted with them is significant in today’s life. To substantiate my views I would further discuss how computers are benefical over the books in the library.

Firstly, computers can be used in school to improve the basic teaching skills. They can be used along with the projectors to use visual aids while teaching. This will help the students to grasp in a better way and thus will lead to development of knowledge. With respect to the books in the libraries which restrict the students to bookish knowledge. As per the old saying, ”action speaks louder than words”, hence visual teaching aids would have an advantage over the vintage teaching skills.

Secondly, computers along with the internet facility will help the students to be in touch with day to day modernisation throughout the world. This can be helpful in various ways viz. news, sports activities,etc. Whereas the books published at a certain time have limited access to data, but the internet has facility of updating the information time to time.

Furthermore, the introduction of E-books, which are the computerised books of normal books which we get in libraries, can be used in school. Various online journals can be easily accessed. Different types of books viz. classic literature, biographies, thrillers, etc. are available in this format. Thus we can say having a E-Library instead of a normal library in the schools would be beneficial.

Next, computers can be used for recreational purposes. Various movies can be watched, or games could be played. Thus accepting the adage, “all work and no play, makes Jack,a dull guy.” This will lead to proper balance of study and recreation, both of which are necessary for the development of a student.

It would be appropriate to conclude with stating that, purchasing computers for the students would be a better option. As in today’s world it is important to be acquainted with computers and having them in the school will make it easy to learn from an early age.

Sentence: To substantiate my views I would further discuss how computers are benefical over the books in the library.
Error: benefical Suggestion: beneficial

Sentence: Secondly, computers along with the internet facility will help the students to be in touch with day to day modernisation throughout the world.
Error: modernisation Suggestion: moderation

Sentence: Furthermore, the introduction of E-books, which are the computerised books of normal books which we get in libraries, can be used in school.
Error: computerised Suggestion: computerized