Essay topics: Your teacher has given you a large assignment that must be completed in one month. You can complete the assignment gradually by working on it a little bit each day, or you can complete the work quickly by working on it intensively for three or four days. Which method do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.
I prefer to work quickly by working on it intensively because I do need concentration to complete things. Working intensively tend to be more effectively and led me to build condense opinion. There are two reasons to support this opinion.
First of all, working gradually and spend long time to finish make me confused because of too many information and ideas coming up. Usually, If I have large assignment, I would separate to a main goal and some small goals. It is actually easier to do work if I have clear goals however the more day I spend, the harder to choose one topic because I probably am excited to learn new things. One day I am like "I would like to know this computer system" however the other day I am like "I am motivated to study web system". I would say that time is limited not forever therefore having time to end up assignment is not good for me.
Second, I usually do things intensively. For instance, I had final thesis before I graduate. It was large assignment so I needed to have experiment at lab, excursion outside of school, collecting questionnaire from people tried and writing all the consequence in the essay. We prepared for this thesis an year before we graduate so we make sure that we have plenty of time to do everything and get review from professors. Last year of university, the college offer enough time to focus on thesis so the students do not required to take a class. However I do not agree with this education system because I would prefer to take a class and get knowledge while I am a student. Therefore I would say that if students think they have enough time to do research and complete assignment, they do not do well. Some students do well however I do not think that all of them. As I write above, I would rather concentrate for short time to make more effectively.
All of considered, I would prefer working quickly in short time to build clear opinion and reasons.
- Archaeologists have recently found a fossil of a 150-million-year-old mammalknown as Repenornamus robustus (R. robustus). Interestingly, the mammal'sstomach contained the remains of a psittacosaur dinosaur. Some researchers havetherefore suggested that R. (60)
- TPO-06 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Life today is easier and more comfortable than it was when your grandparents were children.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (76)
- TPO-26 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is better for children to choose jobs that are similar to their parents’ jobs than to choose jobs that are very different from their parents’ job.Use specific r (70)
- The emperor Claudius of Rome ruled an empire spanning three continents between 41 and 54 CE. His reign was of massive importance to the history of ancient European civilization. In fact, the emperor was among the most innovative, fair, and wise in all Rom (76)
- The cost of converting money from one national currency to another is very high. Moreover, differences in currency value can make market prices unstable, discouraging international trade and travel. A group of countries in Europe has been able to avoid ma (63)
- During the eighteenth century, the Rococo style became predominant in European art and architecture. The style emphasized bright colors, elaborate ornamentation, and the use of playful designs and subject matter. While Rococo artists dominated Europe for (70)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is better for people to move out of their hometowns when they become adults, instead of staying in their home communities for their whole lives. (70)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Reading is more educational than watching movies or TV.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer (70)
- “Globalization” refers to growing economic and cultural interconnectedness between different regions of the world. Because modern transportation and electronic communication has made commercial relationships between distant people easier than ever bef (81)
- American literature of the early 20th century saw the rise of a number of influential authors writing in a new style. Ernest Hemingway, F. Scott Fitzgerald, E.E. Cummings, and Ezra Pound, among many others, left an undeniably deep impact on how we write, (85)